My Life Verse

1 Peter 3:8-9

"8Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 9Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Uncontrollable Anxiety

I know I already blogged today, but my friend Chris Poblete has this amazing blog I wanted to share. Its called The Gospil for OC and it really has some inspirational words of wisdom.  Check out his website by clicking to the on the title.  One of the articles he included today really caught my attention.  Its titled Uncontrollable Anxiety by Burk Parsons.  Here is a passage I was really drawn to.


"We will only be free when we become as dependent on God as the birds of the air that our heavenly Father feeds and whose songs lift our eyes heavenward when we hear them sing, 'Son of Adam, don’t worry for tomorrow, cast all your cares on Him, for if He cares for me, how much more does He care for you?' ”

photography by Cami-Jane
Doesn't this just give you a calmness and a peace?  Thanks Chris for sharing.