My Life Verse

1 Peter 3:8-9

"8Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 9Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kevin Misajon

Do you ever hear a singer and think, "man, that guy is goood!" Well thats how I feel about Kevin Misajon.  His style is stellar.  The newlywed is from Hermosa beach and I first heard him a couple months back at the Rusty Pelican on a Saturday night.  We all loved his music and stayed until closing listening to him jam.  He sings and plays the guitar with an Indie/Rock feel, but mixes in some covers of Jack, Ben, John, and Dave. And he also adds in artist like Buble' or Sinatra! At first I thought he was just a cover artist, but then I listened to the music that he wrote and its really great. I think this guy will definitely go places.  Check out his music at his website, let me know what you think!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and he's cute, which always helps