My Life Verse

1 Peter 3:8-9

"8Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 9Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."


Friday, January 8, 2010

Swimsuits Already

As I just begin to put my boots on, the ever so early Victoria's Secret Swimsuit 2010 Catalog has approached (uninvited I might add) and although I plan to abstain from excessive shopping this New Year, I couldn't resist and indulged on (just one) purchase.  It was too cute to not share- but too naughty to post.  So for those of you brave enough; get prepared to be sucked into Victoria's Secret 2010!!

click here to see my new purple suit!!

P.S. UPDATE**** I bought myself one more.  This pastel print is vintage looking and just the perfect suit to wear during my stay abroad (sort of abroad anyways).

click here to see my OTHER new suit!

No comments: