My Life Verse

1 Peter 3:8-9

"8Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 9Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

International Princess Project



I am honored to say that I achieved one of my 2009 goals. It was to find a ministry in which I am passionate about and will continue to become part of.  This year, after seeing the movie TAKEN, I felt a tug pull me toward the direction of freeing women from enslavement and prostitution. I wasn't sure in which way my heart was directing me, but as in turns out it was right to the Internatinal Princess Project. I have had the great opportunity of volunteering with the wonderful group of women who make this project possible, and I have also found a place where I can financially contribute and know in my heart I am making a difference. Please click here to find out more about it, or check out their Punjammies. They are just adorable and make great gifts.

I have also included a video below. Warning-IT MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE.Please take a look.

No comments: