My Life Verse

1 Peter 3:8-9

"8Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 9Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a new decade

Its a new year and I have decided to start blogging again. I cannot wait to see what 2010 will bring in.

Lets take a quick look back at what 09 brought me....

started off 09 at the Ritz in Beaver Creek



Here I am in March, overlooking the Atlantic
in the Hamptons with the fam and Jessie



Kicked off Summer 09 with a great trip to Vail in June


Got to hike and White water raft with good friends


Rode horses at Becker Meadows
Ranch (This is Karma)



 My best friend since kindergarten, Kelly King got engaged! (to a Prince, Matt Hayward)



celebrated my quarter century, camping with some great girlfriends


 
Jenn, Kell and I were finally together again for Halloween 09!



Had a blast back in New York again in November with Jessie



went to Greenwich Connecticut to frolic in the fall leaves



My Goddaughter who lives in NY, Sarah Barbara turned 5 on November 18th and I was there!



Kauai
 

A special friend, and fellow yogi surprised and hosted me on a yoga/surf trip to north shore Kauai. Here are some memories.


 My favorite Day, the blue hole hike



at the Hyatt cliffs, Kauai



Doug jumping at Kipu Falls
(30 feet drop)



Thank you for the great memories Doug, and for teaching me the love of yoga and many other amazing things. The adventures were great... Now time for a new decade...excited for 2010!

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Good Girl, Keep Blogging!

Unknown said...

We sure do miss you and that's a great picture of Sarah. She loves you so much and thinks you are so beautiful. You should post the picture of you and her in Laguna!! Love you lots!!

Judi said...

I am glad you are back Marissa. You have inspired me.