My Life Verse

1 Peter 3:8-9

"8Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 9Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."


Friday, January 15, 2010

alexandre krastev

went into Bear Flag Fish Co wednesday night for my usual ahi poke (yum) and fish taco and something caught my attention... (which is rare because usually nothing distracts me from the amazing food at that place)

But man..this artist is amazing! I hope to eventually one day own some of his work.  How rad is it that he combines surf, art, travel into almost a yoga zen-surf vibe.

can we say obsessed! check out his site! Alex Krastev Art

all artwork owned and copyrighted by Alexandre Krastev

1 comment:

Paul Fedorys said...

Wow, I like this, thanks Missy!!!