My Life Verse

1 Peter 3:8-9

"8Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 9Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."


Monday, February 22, 2010

p.s.

p.s. a big mahalo to all of you who are supporting me on my journey to Kauai! Yesterday was a blast! (and many thanks to my awesome mom and dad for treating all twenty one of us to an epic champagne brunch!)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh cute! I love it! XOXO

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubrey said...

I'm sooo jealous you are headed to Hawaii!!! Have so much fun and soak up all the sun for me please!!! lov ya !

Lexi said...

Good luck on your adventure !! Be safe and I can't wait to catch up when you get back.